Monday, 21 September 2009

What i have learnt so far...

When i first started this course i thought that i would be studying the media in general i.e. newspapers, magazines and some television programes.
I found out that i will be studying some of these subjects and more. I new that there would be alot of coursework to be done and i was right. I should constantly have work to complete to help towards my final grade.

Alot is expected of me now because now that i am studying media for A level, the teacher is not going to chase me up on homework or coursework deadlines unless absolutely necessary, i am expected to complete work and meet deadlines by myself and successfully.

So far i have learnt the different types of camera angles and how they can effect the way the viewer will watch and interpret what they are seeing on the screen. Watching the making of 'casino royale' really helped me to see the professional workings of a live camera and sound crew and how their effects really help to improve the film they are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment